Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Video project

I've been thinking about the class project a lot and here are some of my thoughts:

I really like the idea of adapting,  a known story because then we can focus more on quality production instead of worrying about a plot.  Also, adapting stories is what Shakespeare did right?
I really liked Emily's "Final Project Ideas" blog with the whole documentary/ making a trailer. It could be really fun and I think that would give us an opportunity to really show what we know about Shakespeare's writing.

I also had the idea of maybe splitting up into small groups and making trailers for different Shakespeare adapted stories.  It could be cool to assign each group a genre (romance, comedy, tragedy, history) and have them magnify it in their retelling. Or we could do this as a class just making four trailers as a group.  This would also give us a good opportunity to study & share Shakespeare's formula for different genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment